- Bring a copy of the voucher as well as a full physical driver's license and a credit card, all in the main driver's name to the rental desk. Moreover, check what sort of specific documents the supplier might require in the voucher or in our self-service.
- Your rental agreement may require you to have mandatory local insurance, which results in additional charges at the time of rental. Please verify whether you have any transferable car rental insurance that you can prove with related documentation. If not, you will need to purchase the cover at the car rental company counter.
- You may need an international driving permit (IDP) to drive in some countries. The permit you may need depends on which country you’re visiting and how long you’re staying.
- You will receive a full refund if you request the cancellation 48 hours before the pick-up time. If you have bought the Wisecars Cancellation Protection and/or the Wisecars Protection Package you can cancel up to 2 hours before the pick-up time and receive a full refund minus the amount paid for the products. All cancellations outside of the aforementioned timeframes will not be refunded.
- If you have chosen the protection package or deductible protection- in case of an accident you will be charged for damages but can request a reimbursement from Wisecars if you contact us within 48 hours from the accident.
- If you are late for your pick-up, you could lose your car. Please contact the supplier directly to inform them about the delay and in case they cannot accommodate you, call Wisecars.
- Please note that any amendment such as modification of the pickup or drop-off location, car group, rental period and/or driver’s personal details may affect the rental price, which may be different from what you paid initially.
- Amendments can only be made up to 48 hours before the pick-up time.
- If there are any outstanding charges or you accept any of the supplier's extras, they will charge you in local currency.
- Car rental terms are based on the offers and differ from one another - please make sure you've read the terms and conditions.